Friday, September 1, 2006

Looks like I have some ground to cover...

States I've Visited:

create your own personalized map of the USA


Countries I've Visited:

create your own visited country map

I saw this over at Long enough for the clouds to fly me away. His is going to change a lot in the next year, since his wife works for an airline now. I wonder if airlines need scenery people. Probably not.

Maybe someday I'll update these maps with all of the places that I'd like to go. Probably not. Because what I'd really like to do is completely fill the maps with red, having seen the entire world, and all the states in the US and all the provinces in Canada.

1 comment:

mykgerard said...

your job brings the scenery to people, while airlines bring the people to the scenery. I miss seeing you every week Katy.