Sunday, January 28, 2007

The Six Weird Things meme

Everyone is doing it, so here I am, jumping on the bandwagon way late in the game.

6 Weird Quirky Things About Me:
  1. I really like plain seltzer water. Not club soda or tonic water or flavored seltzer. Just the plain stuff. I also really like Coke. But there are no calories and no weird "diet" taste in plain seltzer.
  2. I can fall asleep anywhere, anytime. Sleeping is not a problem for me, though sometimes I sleep too much.
  3. I won't eat mushrooms, onions or olives. At all. Under any circumstances. You don't need to not cook with them, though I would prefer it, I'll just eat around them if its integral to the dish. The only exception to this is a risotto that a boyfriend made where the onion was the exact same size, shape and texture as the rice, so I couldn't even discern the difference. I ate that dish up happily, even though I saw him put in the onion.
  4. My pajamas rarely match. The only day that they are guaranteed to match is Christmas Eve/Day because my mom always gets my sister and I new pjs to open on Xmas Eve.
  5. I have TiVo but no cable or satellite tv.
  6. I read anything and everything that I can see.
I'm not tagging anyone, but you are free to consider yourself as-such if it makes you feel better.

No comments: