Saturday, October 21, 2006

Statistical Anomaly


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere is:
1
person with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

This has been going around the blogosphere for a bit of time now (I followed the link from Beth's LJ), and there is something that I am wondering, now that I've done it myself. If it comes up with zero people having your name, does that mean that you don't have your name? Or is there yet another one of me out there? I also found that there was also 1 person for my full given name. Now, am I counted twice? Or is it all statistics? Does anyone know?

************************************
My SP9 pal sent me an early package for Halloween... I will post about it in full when the camera recovers its power

1 comment:

Medium Reality said...

Heh. It says there are 0 Hospodars in the entire country.