Here is my list of ideas for things to make:
- Etched glassware (maybe numbered wine glasses? multilingual labels (wine - vino - vin - wein)? flowers on vases? candle holders?)
- handknit cotton coasters in sets of 4 (organic is an option here)
- Gocco-printed note cards - I'd have to come up with some clever ideas for things to put on them, but it would be a great excuse to buy a Gocco
- handknit tampon/pad purses (also good for a wallet, phone and keys) I've made one for me and my roommate suggested that maybe I could make them for Renegade.
- Sculpey buttons (using the translucent kind that picks up printed and colored pencil images)
- Knitting notions/accessories--beaded stitch markers, bead bracelet row counters, point protectors (gotta check on the suitability of my idea first), large head blocking pins.
- braided fabric/rag rugs/coasters/placemats
- felt/embroidered sewing needle books
I can't do marble magnets, needle cases, felted bags, soap, felted flowers, shrines, buttons, cozies, or t-shirts because other girls do those things in the group. If you go to the webpage, you should know that Janine, Kat and Tabatha are no longer with us, having moved away, but I don't want to make any of those sorts of things anyway.
So, if you have any thoughts on products for me, then share away via comments or email. Coming soon: Ideas on business names and a contest!