This is an Interactive Internet Question Game. I got it from There are no bad ideas. This is how it's played:
- If you want to play, leave a comment below saying so.
- I'll post five (5) unique questions to the comments section of this post.
- You answer them in your blog.
- In your post, you include this explanation and offer to interview others.
- When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five (5) questions.
Here are the questions I got from David:
- If you could pick one thing to have changed about your college experience what would it be?
- If you had to pick one of the places you've lived to live out the rest of your life, where would you pick and why?
- If you had to pick someplace you haven't lived to live out the rest of your life where would you pick and why?
- Given a choice of becoming a full time employee of any teacher you've ever had who would you choose and why?
- What was the thing you liked the most about what you did working for the sign shop and if you had a chance to run that business yourself would you - why or why not?
As I am currently at work, I will answer these questions over the next day(s) in posts. But go ahead, play. I promise that I'll get back to asking the questions promptly.