Friday, July 22, 2005

The Interview Game! Let's Play

The Interactive Internet Question Game

This is an Interactive Internet Question Game. I got it from There are no bad ideas. This is how it's played:
  1. If you want to play, leave a comment below saying so.
  2. I'll post five (5) unique questions to the comments section of this post.
  3. You answer them in your blog.
  4. In your post, you include this explanation and offer to interview others.
  5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five (5) questions.

Here are the questions I got from David:

  1. If you could pick one thing to have changed about your college experience what would it be?
  2. If you had to pick one of the places you've lived to live out the rest of your life, where would you pick and why?
  3. If you had to pick someplace you haven't lived to live out the rest of your life where would you pick and why?
  4. Given a choice of becoming a full time employee of any teacher you've ever had who would you choose and why?
  5. What was the thing you liked the most about what you did working for the sign shop and if you had a chance to run that business yourself would you - why or why not?

As I am currently at work, I will answer these questions over the next day(s) in posts. But go ahead, play. I promise that I'll get back to asking the questions promptly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to play...but it will have to be after our "REVEAL"

Katy said...

Well, I could put up the five questions and you could answer them in the comments section too. would that work for you?