Tuesday, July 5, 2005

Failure

I started a post that was oh-so-very excited about using Blogger Images to host pictures of my SP5 June package. But I have failed to actually post a picture, except for the test post of Katarina and the Bag. Isn't she cute? But still, no pictures via the Blogger Images of the package.
Here is an inventory for those who want to know:
  1. The Magic Loop booklet
  2. Beginner's Guide Knit Stitches and Easy Projects booklet
  3. blue-green-purple-white needle case (I am so excited! I have my grandmother's old needle case, but it is so ratty and doesn't hold all my needles. now I have a nice, new one)
  4. a small painted, wood sheep
  5. 3 sets of Beaded Stitch Markers
    1. 1 set of 4 that say "Knit" or "Purl" in those letter necklace beads
    2. 1 set of blue glass beaded ones
    3. 1 set of green sculpey/ceramic beaded ones
  6. a very nice card
  7. a package of coilless safety pins
Now its back to battling the picture hosting. Maybe ImageShack will work out better for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you liked everything!!!! I am trying to get to the post office tomorrow. No promises though. Maybe I can get hubby to do it! hmmmm