Friday, July 28, 2006

Yup, a dork

I finally found a picture of myself, courtesy of Anne, cropped out the other person and the bright lights in the mirror, and posted it as a userpic on LJ and Blogger. And now I've posted about it in both places. Maybe I'll even go and take care of MySpace too.

Next up... taking pictures of things and then posting them. I need to make better friends with my camera, maybe it'll happen someday.

First thing though, when I am done with the computer, will be a nap to get rid of this beer-headache. I don't know what I had at the Cubs game today (Bob dba Scott was buying), but I have a crappy-beer headache. Too much heat as well? eh, at least the home team won!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did i take like 5 cute pictures of you with the yarn harlot? i do not see any such cute picture i took on this blog!
sad face!