Sunday, November 18, 2007

53 balls of wool on the bed, 53 balls of wool


Dalegarn Baby Ull 002
Originally uploaded by tdgirl
Take one down, pass it around, now give it back, its my wool on the bed!

This is all the Dale of Norway/Dalegarn Baby Ull that was hanging out in the stash cubes in the corner of my room. All of this yarn, except for the frog kit, was apparently hiding in half a cube. It was like unloading a clown car to catalog it all on the bed. No, I don't have any idea how I'm going to get it all back in.

4 comments:

Lacey said...

Might I just say, holy crap.

Katy said...

Well, I do love Baby Ull, and it *is* my favorite yarn, and I adopt single balls from the Arcadia sale bin fairly regularly.

Would you like something for your BGG? Is wool of any use in silly-hot Houston, TX?

Anonymous said...

Oh, my... Makes me afraid to clean out my yarn stash - I've got two file boxes full... Eek! =)

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

Holee cow. How fun. I've been considering laying all of mine out for photos to put onto Ravelry. But I'm a little scared.