Thursday, February 17, 2005

killing time

in a CompUSA training center. Today, my second day as an employee of CSSI, I am going to a Level 1 MSProject class. Tomorrow, Level 2. There are no more levels. Not knowing how traffic would be in the 8 o'clock hour as compared to the 6 or 7 o'clock hours on Lake Shore Drive, I left my home much earlier than I needed to. Then, instead of comparison shopping on parking, I just went to the first one I found (which it turns out is going to be really expensive, we'll see if the reimbursement is approved) and got back to the training center. Thusly, I am very early for my class.

In my internet-surfing-time-killing, I discovered that this store has a filter on the internet that prevents access to livejournal. Probably because their employees were playing on lj instead of working, but it has no problem so far with blogger or meetup.com

Time to work.

No comments: