Friday, January 14, 2005

questions

I need to call Chicago Scenic Studios, Inc (aka Bob and Ross) with questions, as they seem to have forgotten to tell me yes or no "after the first of the year." The problem is, I don't really have any questions, because I've never had a real job so I have no expectations beyond a regular paycheck, humane treatment and regular lunch breaks. The following have been suggested:
  • What are the hours?/How many hours?
  • Will I need to travel?
  • What will I be doing?
I imagine that these ones would be bad:
  • So, did you decide yet?
  • How much would you pay me? (but maybe I'm just filled with manners that tell me its impolite to discuss money)
  • Can I have a pet monkey at my desk?
I am asking you, the reader, to help me out on this topic. I need plausible, non-stupid question(s) to call or email about that don't make me sound desparate. Remember, I spent about 6 hours with these people when I interviewed, so I can't ask them how big their facility is or how many project managers they have or any of that stuff. I already know those answers.

No comments: