Saturday, April 29, 2006

He's got fans

I was hanging out with my future roommate, Joanne, this evening with her friend Mike. J and M both like to go see musicals, and M lived in NYC for a while and is really into noting *who* is in them, something that totally eludes me even when I know the people (i.e. school plays).

We had discussed that I went to drama school, and worked for a commercial scene shop, and so yes, I know people who are in musicals and plays. Well, M is a big fan of Telly Leung and wanted to know all about him. I was really unhelpful there, as the most vivid memory I have of him is a certain friend who had a crush of sorts on him. and that he was a good dancer. Anyone out there have anything more exciting to share?

**************blatantly stolen device******************

I am wearing a pedometer and trying to work my way up to walking 10,000 steps per day. This week's goal is to break 7000 steps/day on average. I keep track on a pad of paper in my room, near where the cell phones are charged. Today I took the train to work, and then walked the rest of the way to the shop, and then walked around with J to Thai Pastry and then over to Sweet Occasions for ice cream in Andersonville. So far, I have walked 10,778 steps, a personal one-day record.

************this is me ripping off BabelBabe*********

I think that I am going to sign up for Cheetah Gym tomorrow. They have a special that ends tomorrow. I think that I would like going to the gym, and J goes for classes on the weekends and Lacey goes for regular workouts and Anne and Dan are members now, so it seems like I'll have enough motivation around me to stick with it. Besides, I don't want to be the fat cow of my friends. That would be no fun at all.

Just like I used to do on the Diaryland page,

Keep Smiling! =)

No comments: