Monday, July 16, 2007

A contest!

Shelly Kang of "let's bury her house in yarn!" and the modular sock yarn blankie fame, is having a contest. The winner gets a copy of Victorian Lace Today and a skein of beautiful white laceweight yarn. She will even dye the yarn if the winner wishes.

So why am I telling you? Because if you go over there, and enter (just leave your email address in the comment) and tell her that I sent you (I suspect that Katy is good enough, but its not like my full name is much of a secret), then I get another entry in the hat.

I know that many of you are not knitters. That does not matter. Go over there, enter, tell her I sent you, and if you happen to win, have her send the prize to me, and I will send you a prize of some sort (TBD depending on who the winner is and what they would consider a good prize) for helping me win.

Go, now, yes, you! Enter the contest, and help me win a book and yarn! Why? Because you love me, and I'm a wool pig.

No comments: